Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015/2016 Goodreads Reading Challenge



Goodbye 2015 and hello 2016! It's a new year which means we have 365 days to get reading! I am disappointed to report that my reading goal for 2015 was NOT met. I was 2 books short of my 80 book goal. No worries though, I am pretty proud that this busy mother of 3 managed to not only read 78 books, but also write reviews on every single one! 

So this year my goal is once again 80 books! I am sure that this year I can do it! Do you set a book goal every year? Are there any books being released this year that you are excited to read? Let me know so I can add them to my shelves!

On another note, this blog turned 1 year old yesterday! Stay tuned because I have 2 book reviews to (hopefully) get done today. An ARC I actually finished NYE 2015 and another nonfiction I finished yesterday.

Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate